TCA First Week of School Update
Together for TCA
We have been blessed with a successful re-opening thanks to prayer, preparation and a committed community. Early detection has allowed for ZERO positive cases in TCA classrooms.
How is this working?
Because parents are being very careful. They have contacted our nurse directly, before sending the student to school. This is the best-case scenario. Thank you for working with us to keep our campus healthy and safe.
Within 24 hours, the following will occur:
- The student remains home for either a visit to a doctor for further assessment and/or testing.
- Depending upon the outcome, the student may return OR the student is placed on a quarantine countdown tracking spreadsheet.
- A RETURN-TO-SCHOOL-DATE is assigned to the family with immediate transition into our Incidental Virtual Learning.
- The nurse is in communication with each family until quarantine expires.
**In the event we have a positive case that may include your student/teacher, you will receive this notification.**
**THIS IS A SAMPLE NOTICE**
TCA Parents and Guardians,
COVID-19 Update: On [mm/dd/yyyy], we learned that an [employee/student] at our [building ID] tested positive for COVID-19. These individuals are currently isolating. We are well prepared for this scenario and want you to know the health and well-being of our students and their families is our highest priority.
As a part of our COVID Response Plan, we immediately completed contact tracing and have notified everyone who may have come in contact with this individual. * Our plan requires anyone who came in contact with this individual to quarantine for 14 days. During the quarantine period, no affected student or employee may attend school or any TCA related activities.
During the quarantine period, each student and employee will continue their responsibilities through the TCA Incidental Virtual Learning through Google Classroom. Once quarantined, you will be provided with your safe-to-return-date from the nurse.
* If you do not receive a call or email in the next 24 hours, this means your child was not directly exposed to the individual who tested positive. No action is needed.
We will continue to update you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our TCA nurse at either LGroff@tcajax.org or (904) 596-2518.
Together for TCA
Thank you for doing your part.
CLICK AWAY TO Great Parent Resources
- Health and Wellness Pledge
- Steps to get your PlusPortal and Google Classroom set up
- Virtual Learning Resources
- COVID Information
- TCA News
Head of School
Trinity Christian Academy
Leave a Reply