Welcome to High School!
The High School program encompasses grades 9 – 12. For students at this level of our Upper Division, the primary academic emphasis is college preparation and life beyond education. We believe in ministering and guiding students through continued rigorous academics with an emphasis on Biblical lessons.
Our honors college preparatory program is designed to help students grow accustomed to college-level courses while remaining mindful of potential scholarship opportunities.
- Honors College Preparatory Program
- College Preparatory Program
- General Program
- Business/Vocational Program
- Dual Enrollment articulated acceleration program with Florida State College at Jacksonville, FL
- Dual Enrollment articulated acceleration program with Trinity Baptist College, Jacksonville, FL
- CNA Training program (12th grade only)
- Early Admissions articulated acceleration program with Florida State College at Jacksonville, FL (12th grade only)
- Student Support Service
- International Students Program
Programs of Distinction:
- Advanced Placement classes in core disciplines
- Dual Enrollment/Early Admissions
- Computer Classes
- Active Community Service Organizations including the National Junior Honor Society, National Honor Society
- Award-winning Fine Arts Programs
- Award-winning Sports Programs
Why Choose Trinity?
Trinity is equipped with FACCS-certified (Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools) teachers and administrators who have devoted their lives to helping children receive a quality Christian education. Not only is our staff exceptional, but our facilities are as well.
All classrooms are equipped with digital projectors as well as interactive whiteboards providing opportunities for an engaged and hands-on learning experience. Modern lesson plans also incorporate interactive learning in our new media center.
Student safety is of the utmost importance to us. At TCA, we utilize an advanced security system with multiple on-premise cameras both inside our facilities and on our campus, and 24-hour security personnel present. A certified medical specialist is also on staff during all school hours.