Re-enrollment for current students begins on January 31, 2022 at 8 am.
Every parent for ALL grades must complete the registration process online through the Parent PlusPortal. Detailed instructions can be found on this page, in the downloadable instructions and tips sheets, as well as the Parent Plus Portal log-in page.
Re-enrollment must be done on a computer, iPad, or tablet; it is not available on the smartphone app. If you do not have computer access, please come to the F-building office for assistance.
To help you prepare for the re-enrollment process you will need:
- Updated phone numbers and addresses for emergency contacts and pickup permissions.
- Address and phone numbers for grandparents.
- Verify that you have read/reviewed the following documents:
- Student Handbook (Located in the Parent Plusportal)
- Pledge of Cooperation
- Parental Consent for Release of Student Photograph and Information
- Other important Information:
Discounts & Late Fees
Re-enroll by March 1 and receive a $125 loyalty discount (applied to 1st payment)
Refer a friend and receive a $100 discount.
The new student must list the referring family on the application. (applied to September payment after student attends classes)
Re-enroll after June 1 - late of $100 (due at re-enrollment)
Important Notice for all StepUp families:
We want to ensure that you can hold your spots for next year. Please note the dates and information below:
Due to an unforeseen delay in Step Up’s re-enrollment process, we are postponing the requirement for submitting the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC) or Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES-EO) Award Letter prior to re-enrollment.
- According to Step Up, those waiting for renewal letters will be contacted by March.
- Once contacted, scholarship families are required to log in to their scholarship account to finalize the approved award letter.
- Submit scholarship renewal letter as soon as possible to the TCA Business office (no later than April 29.)
- May 1st is the deadline - If the Business office does not have your scholarship award letter, the student(s) will be unenrolled, and may lose their spot.