Re-enrollment for current students begins on
January 30, 2023 at 9 am
Every parent for ALL grades must complete the registration process online through the Parent PlusPortal. Detailed instructions can be found on this page, in the downloadable re-enrollment instructions sheet, as well as the Parent Plus Portal log-in page.
Re-enrollment must be done on a computer, iPad, or tablet; it is not available on the smartphone app. If you do not have computer access, please come to the F-building office for assistance.
To help you prepare for the re-enrollment process you will need:
- Updated phone numbers and addresses for emergency contacts and pickup permissions.
- Address and phone numbers for grandparents.
- Verify that you have read/reviewed the following documents:
- Student Handbook (Located in the Parent Plusportal)
- Pledge of Cooperation
- Student Photograph and Information Release
- Google Suite Permission Form
- There are no charges due at re-enrollment, but your FACTS account must be active and current.
- Re-enrollment for students entering VPK will not be available until your VPK certificate has been turned in to the Business Office. Information on VPK is available from Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) – Early Learning Coalition Duval (elcduval.org)
- All current VPK half day and 3-day families planning to re-enroll must set up a FACTS account before the forms will be made available on the Parent Portal. Instructions can be found HERE
Discounts & Late Fees
- Complete registration by March 1 and receive a $125 discount
- Refer a friend and receive a $100 discount - The new student must list the referring family on the application. (applied to September payment after student attends classes)
- Re-enroll after June 1 - late of $100 (due at re-enrollment)
Other important Information
Important Update for all StepUp families : (5/11/23)
Step Up renewals have begun for the 2023-24 school year! To retain your student’s enrollment for the 2023-24 school year, the business office must receive an official copy of your student’s Award ID no later than May 26, 2023.
Steps to provide your student’s scholarship “Award ID” to the business office:
- Click on the “My Students” tab within your EMA account.
- Click on “View” next to your student’s name.
- Find your student’s status within the “Scholarship Status” section.
- This ensures that confidential information from your EMA account is not provided to our school and the information is legible, please print the screen on a desktop or laptop computer and save as a PDF.
- Email the printed screen to the business office or bring the printed copy to the front desk in the F building. You may have to use a computer or laptop as one as most phones only allow you to take a screenshot.
- Please do not send a screenshot or email the digits of the student’s Award ID number from your EMA account.
IMPORTANT FOR RENEWAL FAMILIES:
- Renewal students should NOT be added as a new student. Adding currently funded students as new students will delay 2023-24 funding.
- To add NEW students (a student who is not using a scholarship for the 2022-23 school year), please use the “ADD A STUDENT” button.
- If you are experiencing trouble linking your renewal student or adding your new student, please use step Up’s “Get Support” link for support. (Get Support - Step Up For Students).
- If you are still unable to complete the renewal process by the May 26th deadline due to an issue with your EMA account, please contact the business office.