Re-enrollment for current students begins on
January 30, 2023 at 9 am
Every parent for ALL grades must complete the registration process online through the Parent PlusPortal. Detailed instructions can be found on this page, in the downloadable re-enrollment instructions sheet, as well as the Parent Plus Portal log-in page.
Re-enrollment must be done on a computer, iPad, or tablet; it is not available on the smartphone app. If you do not have computer access, please come to the F-building office for assistance.
To help you prepare for the re-enrollment process you will need:
- Updated phone numbers and addresses for emergency contacts and pickup permissions.
- Address and phone numbers for grandparents.
- Verify that you have read/reviewed the following documents:
- There are no charges due at re-enrollment, but your FACTS account must be active and current.
- Re-enrollment for students entering VPK will not be available until your VPK certificate has been turned in to the Business Office. Information on VPK is available from Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) – Early Learning Coalition Duval (elcduval.org)
- All current VPK half day and 3-day families planning to re-enroll must set up a FACTS account before the forms will be made available on the Parent Portal. Instructions can be found HERE
Discounts & Late Fees
- Complete registration by March 1 and receive a $125 discount
- Refer a friend and receive a $100 discount - The new student must list the referring family on the application. (applied to September payment after student attends classes)
- Re-enroll after June 1 - late of $100 (due at re-enrollment)
Other important Information
Important Notice for all StepUp families
We want to ensure that you can hold your spots for next year. You will be allowed to enroll when re-enrollment opens on January 30, but to maintain your enrollment status, you must provide your child’s scholarship award letter to the Business Office no later than April 28, 2023. This includes those students with the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC), Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES-EO), and Family Empowerment Scholarship for Unique Abilities (FES-UA).
- According to Step Up, renewal scholarship families will be notified early spring via email when it is time to complete their “Intent to Continue” to remain on the scholarship. Please ensure that your email address is current on your Step Up account.
- Once contacted, renewal families must complete the “Intent to Continue” process through their FTC , FES-EO, or FES-UA account. Many families will see their 2023-24 scholarship status immediately upon submitting their “Intent to Continue” under the section “Check Status of Application”. At that time, parents should have access to the student’s award letter.
- All enrolled students must submit the student’s award letter as soon as possible to the TCA Business office (no later than April 28.)
- On May 1st, if the Business Office does not have your award letter, the student(s) will be unenrolled, and may lose their spot.
Please contact the TCA Business Office at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding this requirement.