Re-enrollment for current students begins on
January 22, 2024
Every parent for ALL grades must complete the registration process online through the Parent PlusPortal. Detailed instructions can be found on this page, in the downloadable re-enrollment instructions sheet, as well as the Parent Plus Portal log-in page.
Re-enrollment must be done on a computer, iPad, or tablet; it is not available on the smartphone app. If you do not have computer access, please come to the F-building office for assistance.
To help you prepare for the re-enrollment process you will need:
- Updated phone numbers and addresses for emergency contacts and pickup permissions.
- Address and phone numbers for grandparents.
- Verify that you have read/reviewed the following documents:
- There are no charges due at re-enrollment, but your FACTS account must be active and current.
- Re-enrollment for students entering VPK will not be available until your VPK certificate has been turned in to the Business Office. Information on VPK is available from Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) – Early Learning Coalition Duval (elcduval.org)
- All current VPK half day and 3-day families planning to re-enroll must set up a FACTS account before the forms will be made available on the Parent Portal. Instructions can be found HERE
- Complete registration by March 1 and receive a $150 discount
- Refer a friend and receive a $100 credit - The new student must list the referring family on the application. (applied to September payment after student attends classes)
- Re-enroll after May 31 - late fee of $100 (due at re-enrollment)