Re-enrollment for current students begins on February 3, 2020 at 3 pm.
Every parent for ALL grades must complete the registration process online through the Parent PlusPortal. Detailed instructions can be found on this page, in the downloadable instructions and tips sheets, as well as the Parent Plus Portal log-in page.
Re-enrollment must be done on a computer, iPad, or tablet; it is not available on the smartphone app. If you do not have computer access, please come to the F-building office for assistance.
To help you prepare for the re-enrollment process you will need:
- Updated phone numbers and addresses for emergency contacts and pickup permissions.
- Address and phone numbers for grandparents.
- Verify that you have read/reviewed the following documents:
Discounts & Late Fees
- Re-enroll by March 1 and receive a $125 loyalty discount (applied to 1st payment)
- Refer a friend and receive a $100 discount. The new student must list the referring family on the application. (applied to September payment after student attends classes)
- Re-enroll after June 15 - late fee of $300 (due at re-enrollment)